Deep
Do Men Fall Victims Too?
DO MEN FALL VICTIMS TOO?
I moved my stool towards the old man
"Baba. do men fall victims too?" I asked
Baba sighed deeply and looked up
He said "Look at that mad old man?"
"His love for his wife made him that"
I jumped down and asked the young man
"Sir, do men fall victims too?" I asked
"Yes! In fact, with much pleasure" he answered
"With much pleasure?" I asked confused
"Nature designed it that way" He answered
I walked up to the guy down the street
"My Guy! Do men fall victims too?" I asked
"O.G. in fact that's the beauty of it" he answered
"What's beautiful in being a victim?" I asked
"We guys take Love for a lady to the extreme" he said
I sat down beside Maami, and smiled
"Maami, do men fall victims too?" I asked
"Yes! just like your father died" She answered
"My father died on top of a prostitute" I remembered
"Exactly, Men Fall Victims too" She crowned it
Post a Comment
0 Comments