"I saw a time coming"

I saw a time coming speedily
When nothing will fit to time
When the dead shall resurrect
And spirits of men keep mute

I saw the time, it is here already
The mystery of that period
Yet to be unveiled to anyone
Nobody can deduce that time

The birds shall roar like lions
And lions shall crow like hens
The hens shall bleat like goats
And goats shall bark like dogs

I saw a time coming speedily
Two angels riding unicorns
Their eyes emitting fire and smoke
Each with reward for good and bad

I saw a time coming speedily
When men shall call on spirits
When spirits shall call on angels
When Angels shall call on Jah

The ground will lose its confidence
Natural disasters are coming 
Lives wasted with this destruction
Everyone became instabilized 

I saw a time coming speedily
When there will be sorrow for men
When a man shall rule the world
When a man shall come for his own 

A cloud forming very thick
A man coming with glory around him 
He shinneth through the dark days
And trumpets are sounded

REPENT, THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR
YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO BE RAPTURED WITH HIM

JESUS IS COMING BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!

© Jahismine