SINCE DEATH HAS NO DATE

Maybe I should start writing my will
I never can tell when I will lost my will
Let me start sharing some secrets
So I will be light when I am carried
Since Death has no Date

Maybe I should go for a last date
Or I should say it's over with my date
Maybe I should show my favourite picture
So an obituary is made out of it
Since Death has no Date

Maybe I should tell them today 
The cloth I will love to wear that day
So I would smile at my body's dressing
And I will pray for those who did the washing
Since Death has no Date

Maybe you should start crying for me
And let the tears start flowing cos of me
Maybe I should give you a book and a pen
To see what will come out of the ten
Since Death has no Date

© Jahismine