THE JINN OF WORDS
(SAMURAI)

His first cries were of poetry unheard
Though not there but I saw it here
The nurses never understood the flare
All they saw was a kid not a poet
He chose his path in ink as it gushes
I heard a sweet voice in the bushes
Mum said that should be the jinns
I heard a crying voice in the mountains
Dad said that should be from the spirits
Yeah! Mum was right, the Jinn of words
And he has hypnotized everyone with his world
Yeah! Dad was right, the spirit of words
He came to  world the world of words
I never heeded warnings not to go
To see the Jinn that speaks became my goal
Finally I found him, wow!! fear gripped me
His face were of words yet to be spoken
In his nostrils are breathings yet to be broken
Every minute, a new word on his lips is written
Then I asked, "Jinn, What is your name?"
He answered and said "I am Samurai by name"


© Jahismine

Who is THE SAMURAI?

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
See more pictures of him! 

Performing at the WAR OF WORDS


I call him THE JINN OF WORDS