CONTROVERSIES - Controlling My Verses
CONTROVERSIES
(Controlling my Verses)
Deep down into the deep of oceans and seas of truth;
My lips dipping into the flowing river of what lies in some roots;
I never knew a tip dip into this deep could cost me my life;
I never knew controversies could arise from truth coming alive;
So I've learnt to start controlling my Verses to avoid controversies!!!
Standing on a mountain, I saw the mounting vain of a man;
"Vanity upon Vanity" became my verse not until beating came;
Isn't that the truth? But "Must you tell him?" was the answer I got;
They knew he was building vanity, but the gain made them forget their sanity;
So I've learnt to start controlling my verses to avoid controversies;
Like an Eagle I fly up to where man can't reach, but they attacked with an airplane;
I told Mother Hen about the freedom of slavery she and her chicks were into;
They've given less to her and were expecting to gain more from her;
The truth lies that her neck will soon kiss the knife. So, she fled for her life;
Isn't that the truth? But I never controlled my verses, now I'm into controversies;
Destruction is closer to a man who used lies to build his tent;
But because of the shade it provides, humans joined to enjoy cool breeze;
Silence embraced their mouths not to speak the truth in his wickedness;
To enjoy the benefits while karma is still sleeping;
I've seen this! But I'll rather control my verses to avoid controversies;
I am theBARDboy
Jahismine
Post a Comment
0 Comments