POEM OF THE WEEK Award ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ ๐️
To vote: Click below๐ on the POEM you want to VOTE for ✔️ ๐
HAND OF A SHELL - by Lotorrous
Our father who art in heaven,
your presence is felt even through you are invisible.
From above, you shield me from all evils.
You make complicated things so simple.
What would I have been without you?
You backed me up and made me rule.
You are like a shell that covers my nude.
God! God!! God!!!
You are like my armour in the war front.
You were always there even when I messed up.
What would I have been without you, my lord?
With you in my life, my worries are all gone.
My backbone, thank you for taking me as a son.
Since I have you, why won't I try to flaunt?
✔️✔️✔️
WHAT MAKES LIFE FUN - by Stylo
Two things makes life fun. You and I
Last summer, you wished for ice.
This winter, I wished for a lagoon of sweats
And hours of tanning by the beach shore.
When today ends with the screaming sun
I hope you wish to get a daughter and a son
in the image of your heart and face.
At first, the second, definitely not the third,
I pray you see the future in picture of
that man that filled your fantasy.
I thought it was me, not until you said
Two things makes life fun. You and him.
✔️✔️✔️
Dear future eh, - by Bannana
Baby, I just want you to know that whatever pack you may come in, 6 packs, 2 packs, one pack, bag pack, I will love you, I'm ready!
I like tummy baby, gimme your tummy, so that when you drink water,
I can spin you around and put my ear on your tummy to hear the water play catch and -do with themselves.
Nna Nna, eat okay, I like it when you eat, fill the tummy for me _daddy_, be my favorite bouncing castle.
Let me sleep and rub your tummy under the duvet.
Oooff
Your madness
Mommy ( the way you'll call a 3 year old girl sha)
✔️✔️✔️
For poets like us - by MBH
For poets like us
Who sleep on bed of creativity,
Beneath the blanket of muse,
Holding tight to the pillows of metaphor.
For poets like us
Who bathe with water of imagery,
Holding onto the bowl of theme,
Staring at the mirror of diction for perfection.
For poets like us
Who wears the shoe of hyperbole,
Walking round the earth via the flight of ink.
For poets like us
Who rescued poetry from verge of death
Singing lullaby of rhymes to minds.
For poets like us
Thank you for saving and lifting souls through your wonderful poems.
God bless all you do.
✔️✔️✔️
Her smile... - by Ink_Bleeder
Her smile..
Can melt hearts
Her smile..
Can heal
Her smile...
Light up paths
Her smile...
Gives hope
Her smile...
Radiates love
Her smile...
Speaks volume
But her smiles are illusions
Behind them are
Emotions bottled up
Griefs she can't share
Her mind is a battlefield
Yet when her lips curves
Revealing the most beautiful set of teeth
They give the most charming smile ever
With sparks in her eyes
And a little twinkle like the stars..
Giving rays of hope to every live
A woman I Stan!
✔️✔️✔️
Good luck ๐๐๐
Post a Comment
0 Comments