See what POWARD Nominees And Winner have to say
Haruna Muhammard wins first ever Poetry Award on POWARD with his poem "FOR POETS LIKE US"
The Nominees has these to say....
OLUWAFEYIKEMI (COFFEE)
Well...
Being nominated is enough win
So I just need to Keep pushing and working
It's not about the votes but what invokes out of me
Once I have that type of mindset
It makes me to keep pushing
Winning is consistency
Not one day or one effort thing
But it was a good experience
Kudos to you @theBARDboy✍🏼 for this wonderful Initiative
Onyeogali Onyedika (Diddie☕)
Thank you @theBARDboy✍🏼 for counting my funny poem worth nominating, I thought it was all a joke.
I'm super thankful and happy for the opportunity.
Thank you once again POWARD.
I'm Diddie☕
Glory (Lottorrus)
I never thought my poem could be among the nominations but you actually proved me wrong and I want to say a big thank you for seeing the potentials I thought people will never see. I am highly grateful for this type of opportunity.
MUHAMMARD HARUNA (The Winner)
Good morning fellow Poets and Poetess
I wanna thank God for making me be part of this wonderful nominees, when I saw @theBARDboy✍🏼 message that I've been nominated for the POW I was surprised because the poem I wrote was to appreciate all Poets efforts in lifting minds and I never thought it will be considered for the nomination.
Through this initiative I saw and read awesome poems from you all and I learnt one or two things from you guys style of writing and I wanna say kudos to @theBARDboy✍🏼 for giving birth to this initiative and truth be told I would love to have a collabo piece with you all and start a new poetic bond with you guys though I know @Stylo KPH he's my boss.
@Oluwafeyikemi
@Diddie
@Stylo
@Glory
you lads are great and i hope you all accept my request for a collabo.
*FOR POETS LIKE US* congratulations to us all for our muse wore the mask of victory in this contest.
Use the Comment Section to say something

Post a Comment
0 Comments