SHE GOT DRUNK (17+)
SHE GOT DRUNK (17+)
Rainbow is full of colors, beautiful and of scenic views;
As the rain bowed and I dance, my stance gave a message of words so few;
She replied my warm "Hello" with "Hell No!" and staggered into my hands;
Like those Spanish opera dancing, her high heel dealed softly with the grounds;
Out of her pink lips I heard it again "Hell No! You're the most handsome of all";
"Can I fall into your hands? Can you be the reason for my fall?";
Out of her breath was an alcoholic scent that caressed my nose and displaced oxygen;
She was so drunk in my handsomeness and she wasn't planning to add sober to her gene;
As the music hit our souls, she hit my heart with her nailed finger sketching the world on my chest;
"Come and cum, and go after a goal" she said softly and I couldn't think of a protest;
I failed the test of temptation and enter into her tempting nation;
With an automatic visa, I explored the city and never wished deportation;
theBARDboy.......
Post a Comment
0 Comments